PHP: post_max_size - Unable to edit website

### Website URL

The issue is that I am unable to update my webpage through WordPress. On Wordpress I use a Theme and Plug-in builder called Divi, I have been unable to change anything on Wordpress for about a week. I finally reached out to Divi support, and they told me to check the support centre for my website health. Upon looking, I see a few system status failures coming from PHP (pictured below). Going back to Divi they told me the web host sets this. Could someone please direct me as to where I can fix this? I have had a dig through the forums and can’t find anything.

Error Message

Other Information

My website is still up, but the image I’ve put in the header has disappeared for whatever reason. This issue pertains solely to being able to update/edit my website in any way. Also Google Site Kit has stopped working??? Weird stuff that I don’t understand if this is all connected somehow. Thanks :slight_smile:

PHP settings are fixed on free hosting.

However you should still be able to edit websites and post blogs

Maybe due to this?

7 Likes

Why exactly are you unable to change anything in WordPress? What are you trying to change, and what do you see when you try to change it? Do you get any error messages?

I’m looking at the picture, but I don’t see any failures. They recommend to raise some limits, but that doesn’t mean that your website will stop working if the hosting doesn’t meet all of these values.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.