PHP Limits

I’m new and I’m trying to upload a template which I purchased. I had some problems while doing that so I would like to know if anyone can help me or point me to a link which could explain exactly what files in a template would cause suspension to my account.

I’ve searched the forum and knowledge bank and couldn’t find anything but I don’t really know what I’m looking for except to say I was suspended for trying to upload the template and the files in question were php and ajax.

I guess my question is what sort of files do I need to watch out for, because I plan on using php and possibly ajax sparingly.

Thanks for any help or guidance you can offer.

We automatically scan all files uploaded for possible abusive content. A range of filtering systems and checks are applied to detect various kinds of possibly harmful content.

We don’t have a finite list of clearly defined files or types of content we don’t allow. We have many users who upload a huge variety of legitimate and illegitimate content, which we could never hope to cover exhaustively.

For security reasons, we don’t publish a list of checks or methods we use. Keeping the details of the upload filtering secret makes it harder for hackers to try and work around them.

As far as I can tell, it was mostly the demo content of the template, not the template itself that triggered the suspension.

I suspect that if you would convert the template into your actual website and upload that, it might not even trigger another suspension. But the suspension system is complex, so it’s hard to say.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.