Php.ini request

URL: timtube3.rf.gd

Error: NaN

Other Information

could i get the client-timout thing more up and the php.ini maxfilepost size to 115MB and the max upload size to 105MB? would be really nice :smiley:

No, sorry. We cannot change any of the php.ini values. Why do you need the values adjusted (if you don’t mind sharing)? If it turn out that there’s no workaround, you’ll have to upgrade to a premium hosting with php.ini alteration support.

10 Likes

sad, im doing a social media platform, and i would atleast need up to 100Mb :confused:

I am not sure if using the Imgur API would work as I have never tried to use it; however, if you are willing to try, maybe that could be a solution.

7 Likes

Why does a social media platform need to upload 100 MB files? The foundation of a social media platform is a place where people can share messages and images. Text messages don’t need any uploading, and images can fit well within the 10 MB file size limit.

If you also want to do file sharing or video sharing, you’ll need a higher upload limit. But that also consumes much more storage space and bandwidth, so you’ll need a lot more than a free hosting account to host that. If you’re not ready to pay for big infrastructure yet, you could choose to host video and downloadable files on specialized services.

And if this just about being able to install the software, then simply extract the archive locally and upload the extracted folder instead of trying to upload the archive and extract it on the server.

6 Likes

yea, im doing some stuff with video sharing service. like tiktok/youtube/instagram/… and don’t have money for regular hosting. what could you recommend to use instead tho?

vimeo or mux would work well.

3 Likes

what’s that?

okay, i have researched it a littlebit. mux would be perfect, but it looks like it uses python or node.js. i am running my website on PHP

You don’t need “regular hosting”, you need video hosting, which is much more sophisticated and much more expensive (usually). Regular hosting is still website hosting, which is not designed or intended for video sharing.

Where do you see that?

From what I gather from the docs, videos are streamed from the servers of Mux, into a player that’s either on the web page or in the mobile app.

For any server side stuff, Mux even has an official API client for PHP, so there should be no problem using their API from your PHP application.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.