Page redirected to suspended

My site (theronjackson.com) is being redirected, as if suspended, but can access account. No indication as to why it is suspended or any related email messages. Has been occuring for at least 24 hours (since discovering it). — did I violate some rule?

Don’t seem to be mentioned as being migrated (perhaps already have been?) Just wondering.

LABEL
Website for ki4rwp.rf.gd
WEBSITE IP
HOSTING VOLUME
vol16_2
CREATION DATE
2022-07-16

Like your system, seemed to be working fine earlier.
Thanks.

See if applicable

1 Like

Doesn’t seem to be any of those, that we can tell, unless for some unknown reason is actually suspended? Have not made any major changes to our site, that should be causing the issue.

Wouldn’t the IP address issue be on the host side?

Does not seem to be a browser issue; third party also gets redirected.

Needless to say; we are confused.

The redirection is happening on my end, but nothing seems wrong with the domain or the IP address.

I would recommend deleting the domain from the control panel, then adding it back again. Note that when you do this, your root directory will change from /htdocs to /theronjackson.com/htdocs, so be sure to move your files over.

4 Likes

The files are already located in theronjackson.com/htdocs directory

Should I delete and add the domain back anyway?

Sure! Let us know the outcome

2 Likes

Delete the domain, then added it back (in the control panel), on Monday. The site is still being redirected.
?

I see the suspended domain page.

Read this:

2 Likes

I’m sorry for the delay. It seems that this was a system issue on our end. It has been fixed now and your domain seems to be working again from here!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.