One of my account got blocked twice

Thanks for the information to all you.

Yes, one of my account got blocked twice. 1st time got blocked because of ftp uploading from filemanager.ai from accounts page it wasn’t my fault but got blocked asked to activate my account they activated after some time i tried to upload again and got suspended. later on i used filezilla to upload file. and 2nd time(technically 3rd time) got suspended for a project file i was using and told me that it was not available and restricted on free account until this was good but they also warned and told me harder on if it repeats next time i’ll not activate your account. i was shocked.

the only reason why i’m asking this information.
Thanks for the support everyone.!!

I’m not sure what you are talking about, but accounts are never suspended for using the filemanager, or FTP. While you can be suspended for the content you upload, you can’t be suspended just for uploading files.

6 Likes

It happened due to high volume or something error on ftp there are around or more than 500 files i think so as it was a full project in it so many files and everything each file was less than 10mb. while uploading application got error and i was trying again and again. Something like overloaded servers ftp something so it was happened. :sweat: :grimacing: different experience

You know what just checked my another account got suspended but i didn’t uploaded or changed anything not even opened. i was working in my 2nd account. 1st account got suspended. bad luck to me

Just got information they no longer reactivate my account. i asked for details but not sharing anything just saying contents are not allowed. find another hosting provider. I didn’t updated or changed or uploaded any files or contents in to that account.

Hi saikub,

This is the part where account suspensions are sometimes problematic to the webmaster. However if you’re using WordPress, be sure to turn off commentary or at least have moderation settings on to avoid accidentally publishing violating content on the hosting account, which may results in something like this.

They won’t be able to tell if you allow these contents up there, they only knew it’s on them and the account belongs to you, and will presume you have the responsibility to maintain it when you had the time to. Unfortunately it’s industry standard.

Wrong info hidden

I believe suspended accounts will be deleted after some time, so you should be able to create new accounts once that’s deleted. As far as I know the limit as of writing is 3 hosting accounts with unlimited website counts.

Cheers!

Wrong. OP will be permanently banned

5 Likes

Hi KangJL,

Thanks for updating :+1:

Cheers!

3 Likes

Can you tell me What is OP, i couldn’t get that

I’m not using wordpress. only few static web projects. and it was uploaded around 2 to 3 months back and now they were suspended and saying, This type of content is not allowed on free hosting unfortunately.

OP = Original Poster which is you here.

4 Likes

That means I’ll banned from hosting :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: , But why I didn’t uploaded any illegal or banned content. not spammed or nothing they suspended my one of the account which was not even changed anything all files are month or 2 months ago and i’m working in 2nd account for another project. they not even activated my account as it was the 3rd time and first 2 times was even not my mistake. the bot or something was flagged me as files i’m uploading took server load. later on i started using ftp filezilla and there was a script with in that a line it was not support in this host and i removed after reactivating my account. all these wasn’t my fault though they were suspended without any mistake from my side. i took light.

Why i will be banned for this reason.

Although we wont be able to help or tell, can you share what is the content that you upload so we might be able to know more?

As for high server load, this is just unfortunate if your code does not take that much resource in the first place. Websites can suddenly be famous at one point or subject to ddos attacks. But from the perspective of hosting, especially free ones, they would not be able to carry such traffic if you didn’t pay for VPS, therefore results in a suspension. It won’t make sense on the consumer end, but it is making sense on the hosting side.

2 Likes

It’s ok if account is suspended but other accounts gets banned it wasn’t right. and

It just a movie database project where using imdb api it just show the details just like imdb top movies list. no banned content is using and you know what it was uploaded around 2 months ago now they were saying not supported. I don’t know why.

Wasn’t any of our call, contact IFN to resolve this. We have no control over this type of things.

You have to be confident and very sure that this database does not offer or link to pirated download links or even offer the option to do so. If you’re certain, make clear this point when you raise a new support ticket with IFN with justification and proof.

I’m wild guessing that the suspension system might consider your movie site as pirated content category, but we can’t tell.

Also, if your descriptions are taken from IMDB, it might be possible for them to copyright strike your site as well, even if you use their API. IMBD normally does not allow competing site that simply list what they already have without additional features implemented. i.e. they do not need another site mirroring their content.

Cheers!

It might be a mistake as files doesn’t even have any code of that. also system should respond time of upload but after 1 2 months they were banning

No its opensource content.

I checked the site and it definitely looks like a movie piracy site to me. There is a site called “stream play” that’s described on the website as a “Movie and TV Show streaming platform”, with a nice big download list next to every video on there.

I haven’t found any pirated downloads on your website yet, but it seems very obvious to me what the purpose of your website is, even if you have not finished it yet.

Is it? Under which open source license is it being distributed? GPL? MIT? CC? And can you provide any evidence that this particular license is being used?

Just because another website publishes content for anyone to see, that doesn’t mean that you’re allowed to copy and use that information in any way you want.

5 Likes

They confirmed me about other accounts will be closed immediately. They were not even understanding or listening properly and responding like a template(automatic replies) rather reading whole message. and not even verifying my files as they were not harmful. whatever i’m fed up of asking them. BYE Guys.

NO it was not modifed, i’m modifiying whole pages as it was open sources files. and i was changing them last month but i forgot as i was working for another thing. and those won’t work :rofl: :rofl: it was just button without scripts. totally safe

I fount it in some website and a github too. i was merged and been modifiying the content. you can check that website stats it won’t even cross 10 clicks as i was checking those files. and i don’t have local resources to run those files.