NodeJs and subdomains

Hosting Support help please how deploy my node in this hosting if i buy plan 2$ month? How add subdomains? Can I deploy 2+ node js in one plan?

This hosting does not support Node.js. If you’re talking about the paid plans, those are provided by iFastNet, not by us. InfinityFree, like the name suggests, only provides free hosting.

From what I understand, the Node.js support lets you host multiple Node.js applications, each on a different URL, so I’m guessing you can. But again, the services are not provided by us, I cannot make any promises about a service we don’t sell.

4 Likes

Okey, What about subdomains? For example, I have a domain fox-dev.pp.ua, as well as a number of subdomains such as admin.fox-dev.pp.ua and f.fox-dev.pp.ua. Can I post my projects under one domain?

Just to state clearly: you’re asking these questions to the wrong people. If you want to know more about iFastNet’s paid plans, please contact iFastNet.

But I think you can setup a Node.js app on any domain on your account. Including subdomains, sub-subdomains and so on. The only thing to keep in mind that the smaller plans only allow for a limited number of domains to be added.

3 Likes

No, i ask about free plan

Please read carefully

7 Likes

The second time I asked not about nodeJS, but about a free plan where you can use 1 domain. I wanted to know if it is possible to put up a website and use subdomains? Regular static site

Yes, what kind of paid webhosting would not allow that?

6 Likes

how to publish a website using a subdomain on your hosting? I can’t do it

You can publish a website in a few thousand different ways here, depending on many things like your needs, preferences and technical skills.

As a general primer, please check this article:

If you have a more specific idea on what you want, we can give you more specific information on how to do it.

If you are still talking about your Node.js app, then again: our hosting doesn’t support Node.js. Our hosting is free hosting, and free hosting does not support Node.js. Premium hosting does support it, but we don’t provide the premium hosting.

So if you’re asking how to publish your Node.js app here, then the answer is: you can’t do it, because it’s not possible.

6 Likes

I use FTP (FileZilla). When I added my domain, a folder appeared with a link to the site fox-api.pp.ua, and htdocs in it. I put the site files into it and the site started working. I wanted to add a subdomain for testing, test.fox-api.pp.ua. I created a folder with that name, htdocs in it and put the site files, but the site did not appear. Tell me how to do this correctly? Websites are made using regular HTML and CSS

Any hostname (domain, subdomain, anything) you want to use on your account must be assigned to your hosting account first before you can setup a website on it. Doing so will create the directory on your account, but also generate configuration on our servers to make sure that the domain name will actually be routed to that directory.

So you can add the directory yourself, but doing so won’t generate all the server configuration. You have to add the domain to your account through our panel for that to happen.

You should be able to add the test subdomain to your account by adding it as a Subdomain through the add domain menu in the client area, or through the Subdomains menu in the control panel.

5 Likes

Working, but some error with SSL. I Add ssl to my domain. Error text: ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

To be clear: did you add SSL to test.fox-api.pp.ua, or only to fox-api.pp.ua? Because every (sub)domain on your account must have it’s own SSL certificate. A certificate valid for the partner domain cannot be installed on it’s subdomains.

4 Likes

I haven’t installed it, I’ll install it now

All working, ty!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.