No error message. I accidentally created a second account with the new email address I wanted to use.
Other Information
I wanted to change the email of my old account to a new email, but by mistake I created a new account with that new email. The new account is empty and has no hosting or websites. Could you please delete the new account, or release its email, so I can change my old account’s email to it? Old account email: el*********@gmail.com / New account email: sa*******@gmail.com
Welcome to the InfinityFree community forum! Good to have you here.
Most people answering here are volunteers. They’re often the fastest source of help. Admin (the only staff member) checks in about once a day for issues on our end.
Volunteers can’t see your account or website. Share what you actually see, like error messages and what happens when you try something. That’s more useful than your theory of what’s wrong.
AI tools often get InfinityFree wrong. If a volunteer’s advice differs from what an AI told you, please try the volunteer’s suggestion first.
Solving an issue is a joint effort. Try the suggestions you get and report back what happened.
Beep boop, I’m a bot! I dug through the forum to get you started. I sometimes get things wrong though, so do with this what you will until a human has a look.
I can’t help with this one, and a person needs to look at it. Deleting a members area profile, or freeing up the email address it uses, is something only staff can do. I couldn’t find anything in the knowledge base or in earlier topics that describes a way to do it yourself.
I also can only see your own profile, not the second one. Whoever looks will have to check that the new profile is really yours and has no hosting accounts on it. Your post says it’s empty, which helps.