Need help I am facing inode usage problem and two other issue

Did you delete the class-wp-duotone.php file?

it already deleted. class.wp-duotone.php is missing

Of course there’s no option called “reduce inode”, because that’s not a thing.

In order to reduce inode, you have to delete files. Can you show me what plugins you have been using right now?

9 Likes

i already tried by renaming plugin but still i facing issue

option not available

Renaming plugin does NOTHING AT ALL.

Please DELETE them, not just disable or rename them.

If you don’t understand what is an inode, please read:

In short:
Every file and folder is an inode.

7 Likes

Just delete them. As I told you in your second topic:

Keep in mind that this is not an automated process, you have to think and decide what files you need and what you don’t.

If you have trouble in deleting the files with online file manager, try using filezilla:

4 Likes

hello sir i had delete multiple files but still showing same error as well as why showing class.wp-duotone please help me personally .

i deleted more 15 files but it still same problem

First all, 15 files do very limited impact.
The number of files you deleted should be around 500+ to have some effect.

Also, make sure that you have reinstalled the plugin, as that file doesn’t exist in the first place — reducing inodes only make it possible to install the plugin, but doesn’t fix the issue immediately.

4 Likes

Please refer to my reply in your another post:

1 Like

if my i reistall wordpress then will my all data will clear ?

First of all, you only need to reinstall the plugin / theme, not the whole wordpress.
Secondly, if you backup your wp-config.php in your website folder, and copy that back into the new install, then you don’t probably lose your data. (Unless you deleted your database…)

4 Likes

unable to fix this problem ca you help me persoanlly

Please backup your website

Then reset your hosting account

This should clear your inode issue.
Reply to this once done

6 Likes

Website URL

https://amanbrand.great-site.net

Warning : require(/home/vol15_8/infinityfree.com/if0_34689642/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-duotone.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol15_8/infinityfree.com/if0_34689642/htdocs/wp-settings.php on line 178

Fatal error : require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/vol15_8/infinityfree.com/if0_34689642/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-duotone.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/pear/’) in /home/vol15_8/infinityfree.com/if0_34689642/htdocs/wp-settings.php on line 178

i already reduce inodes, deleted multple plugin still

Please do not do multi-posting. A moderator / leader will soon come and delete / merge this topic.

Keep in mind that reducing your inode doesn’t fix the problem immediately, as the files are already deleted since they exceeded the inode limit at that time.

You MUST reinstall the plugin, or as @KangJL adviced in your another topic:

5 Likes

The error you see is because some of the WordPress core files are missing. Deleting more files isn’t going to restore the missing files.

This guide can help you restore all missing files without losing any data:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.