Need Directory with special character deleted

http://bulktv.rf.gd/wp-content/uploads/
There is a folder named “Tori\'s Desktop” which was created via a file-upload form. I attempted to delete this via ftp (filezilla client) but I keep getting “Prohibited file name” errors. Attempting to delete the directory via the cPanel file interface also results in an error and it skips deleting the directory.

Also, if there is a way for me to remove these kinds of directories myself, I’d love to, although I will be working to ensure special characters stay out of directory names in the future.

Nevermind, Found a way to do it myself. The code below is for the backslash, but can be used for the quotation mark as well by changing the glob character to check and the function performed on the $file variable. Created a php file with this code and uploaded it to the same directory as the folder I was trying to remove.
php code:
<?php $filesInDirectory = glob("*\\*", GLOB_NOESCAPE); foreach($filesInDirectory as $filename) { $file = realpath($filename); rename($file, stripcslashes($file)); } ?>

Once both characters were removed from the filename, I was able to delete the directory as usual.