Mysql connection error

Hello and good day,

I am new here and this is my first post. My account is free.
I know little only about mysql. These codes and stuffs I do not know.
This website building also I do not know much.
That is why I am using a third party application called “PHPRunner”.
I only need to connect to my mysql database. But the error is saying wrong username
or password. I changed my password already but still I cannot connect. Is it because im
using a free account? All other details are below;

MySQL Host Name : sql104.epizy.com
MySQL User Name : epiz_25174808
MySQL DB Name : epiz_25174808_midb
MySQL Password : (Your vPanel Password)

But what is this vPanel Password?
Because in the account settings under mysql settings,
its saying the password is the same as cpanel password.
But in the database part its saying the password is the same as vPanel password.
Im confuse but I already tried all my passwords but no luck of connecting to the database.

Please help.

Thanks

https://infinityfree.net/support/common-mysql-errors/

3 Likes

I am not familiar with phprunner. Perhaps you can check this site for the demo. https://xlinesoft.com/phprunner/php-database.htm#

The vPanel password is the Infinity Free’s cPanel called vistaPanel login password.
When you use the vPanel to create a mySQL database, the default password is your vPanel login password until you change your mySQL database password.
I think if I am not mistake, your vPanel password should be the same as what you see if your client area’s FTP password, which you received in your email also.
The wording of cPanel and vPanel can be confusing, they actually mean the same thing.
Hope above helps.

1 Like

Where exactly are you trying to run this code? I checked your account and I don’t see any PHP files there.

Please note that you can only use our database servers from within the code of your hosting account. Database access from other locations is not possible.

2 Likes

I have a similar problem.

1. Error establishing a database connection

This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can’t contact the database server at sql200.epizy.com . This could mean your host’s database server is down.

1.* Are you sure you have the correct username and password?

2.* Are you sure you have typed the correct hostname?

3.* Are you sure the database server is running?

Please someone help me

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.