My website Reutrning a 502: Badgateway Error

Its sad because coruption happened on databases :frowning:

1 Like

Same shit here! What the hell, these are my portfolio sites. It’s time to move elsewhere!

1 Like

Well, it’s a free-hosting. Downtimes do happen, so you can’t really blame them! (:

Hi I also have this issue (502 Bad Gateway), how can I report this or should I wait?

Wait. iFastNet will fix everything :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi there! I got the same issue some hours ago and I was thinking maybe it was an website error because some days ago I had some big troubbles but I see a lot of people with error 502 and I have the same problem :{ (I don’t gonna swear/blame anyone because i’m so proud of this service)

There was ddos attacks as I know. I wish the best for every site :face_with_head_bandage:

2 Likes

Anyways it doesn’t affect to all the websites, because I have another website hosted here and it works so good :3

Well It did affected every site as I see. Depends what server were in outage :thinking:

Does not affect me. My sites are working fine and not the slightest bit slow.

Yes because most of sites are back up again

my site just got sniped rip

The one that worked all through this outage was dead for me from the get-go, 2nd one is about to share a similar fate :worried:

1 Like

True that! lol You’re absolutely right, but I have lost an entire web site in the past with this place so the slightest thing is a little upsetting.

1 Like

Yes, most of time sites should be working again.

Thanks @DavidLinux for your help!

Same thing happened with me.

It is for heavy traffic on hosting servers.

Mmm… you got a point there, btw I have a problem with ssl and I can’t even install ssl on my website

Please create a new topic and give us as much detail as possible. (I see you already did that, thanks)

2 Likes

I just wrote an announcement about the 502 Bad Gateway article.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.