My website has been suspended?

the url is smartlife.rf.gd

My website has been suspended but i dont understand why, it says “Your account was suspended for a violation of our terms of service. Reasons for this may include harmful or illegal content, or because your account overloaded our servers.”

I to be honest dont know what i did wrong, i already submitted a support ticket.

Did somebody else had this same problem and did you got it resolved?

The permanent suspension could be for any number of thousands or reasons. Only the support ticket staff can tell you why it was suspended

10 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Suspended website

I have created a ticket and now the status got changed to pending, but without an reply. What does this mean?

url is smartlife.rf.gd

so i have opened a ticket and then it got closed with no response.

I dont even know what i did wrong and why my website got suspended.

I have requested backups but they didnt reply and just close the ticket.

How can i at least get a backup and maybe get unsuspended because im pretty sure i didnt violate the Terms of service. I dont even know why my support ticket got closed

Did somebody have experied the same?

Thanks for the responses.

Please don’t create a new topic for the same issue, this one is fine.
I’m sorry, but permanently suspended accounts are dealt with exclusively by the support staff through the ticket system. Nobody on the forum can unsuspend your account or generate a backup. However, if the support staff has refused to reactivate your account, you should be able to ask them for a backup of the suspended account by creating a new ticket, depending on why it was suspended.

Accounts are never suspended without cause, though false positives and accidental violations are possible.

Do you think you could show us what the ticket chain looks like? Redacting any sensitive info like account usernames/passwords of course.

7 Likes

I reopened a ticket and it looks like this, they instantly changed the ticket on pending:

And the ticket before was just closed without response

This is the first ticket

I see. I would recommend being patient. Free accounts don’t have 24/7 support or guarantee an instant response. Bumping it after only a couple of hours will likely move you to the bottom of the queue.

8 Likes

Since i didnt received a reply i contacted the support on ifastnet and they sent me a file that has caused the suspension. they answered faster now i hope they will solve my problem (edit: they fixed my issue,kinda strange that they only replied on the ifastnet site not on infinityfree, thanks very much)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.