My website and hosting I guess is not workking

Hi, so before I deleted my first website, I was unable to add a free theme or plugins. I kept getting errors until my website crashed before it was even up and received an email from WordPress to use recovery mode.

Then I decided to start afresh, and delete everything but now my WordPress admin redirects to Cpanel.

Please fix my hosting or PHP or something. please help.

https://studiobeautyboutique.com/wp-admin/

when I try viewing my website

Hi and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

wp-admin and domain works fine for me, do you still have that problem ?

2 Likes

Yes. Please login to my WordPress and try deleting themes and installing them or try changing general settings or anything. Nothing works in my site. I think my login info for is the default user name: admin and password: pass.

And see what I am saying

1 Like

I see this after logging in with admin and pass

2 Likes

Are you able to install a theme and plug in? I tried to install oceanwp theme and it’s recommended plugins and my website crashed

It shows the 2020 theme is installed/active

I added/activated the Classic Editor plugin, please advise me if you want to keep that plugin or deactivate and remove it

Deactivate and remove it. I would like the oceanwp theme with elementor essential addon, elementor livemesh, elementor premium addon, To woo commerce wishlist plugin, woo commerce, woo commerce variation, contact form 7, ocean social sharing, ocean sticky header, ocean product sharing and ocean stick anything plugins :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::grin:

Oceanwp installed/activated, elementor, elementor essential addon, elementor livemesh, elementor premium addon, installed/activated. I’ll leave the rest to you Szbosh :sunglasses:

1 Like

And the website is okay and not giving you any error messages?

You need to teach me your ways​:weary::pray:t4::sob:.
Please, I’ll take lessons and tutorials from you any time Steve🤩 you’re the best!

No errors when I go to https://studiobeautyboutique.com/wp-admin/ and login with admin and pass, since I’ve installed and activated the Oceanwp theme and the plugins the page has changed, it now looks like what I’ve pasted below as compared to what it looked like in my first reply.

But there were no errors going to the URL above and logging in with admin and pass. I have no special ways :rofl: I just point and click and hope it’s going to work, it doesn’t always happen that way, sometimes we’re the windshield, sometimes we’re the bug.

I did log out of your site as admin, it’s all yours :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank You Steve. So I proceeded to add the other plugins. I was unable to add contact form 7. like it did not want to. then I added the other ocean plugins and problem came when I tried adding the wooCommerce plugins. In particular TI woocommerce wishlist plugin and woocommerce. Never got to woocommerce variation when I got his:

There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions. :worried::cold_sweat:

Then I checked the email linked to my website and this is what I got:point_down::point_down:

Howdy!

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, TI WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin.

First, visit your website (https://studiobeautyboutique.com/) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (https://studiobeautyboutique.com/wp-admin/plugins.php?activate=true&plugin_status=all&paged=1&s=) and check for any visible issues.

Please contact your host for assistance with investigating this issue further.

If your site appears broken and you can’t access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special “recovery mode”. This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

HIDDEN BY MOD

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don’t worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
WordPress version 5.3.2
Current theme: OceanWP (version 1.7.4)
Current plugin: TI WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin (version 1.16.2)
PHP version 7.3.6

Error Details

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 17 of the file /home/vol6_4/epizy.com/epiz_25180328/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/ti-woocommerce-wishlist/public/widget/wishlistcounter.class.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class ‘WC_Widget’ not found in /home/vol6_4/epizy.com/epiz_25180328/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/ti-woocommerce-wishlist/public/widget/wishlistcounter.class.php:17
Stack trace:
#0 /home/vol6_4/epizy.com/epiz_25180328/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/ti-woocommerce-wishlist/ti-woocommerce-wishlist.php(193): require_once()
#1 [internal function]: autoload_tinv_wishlist(‘TInvWL_Public_W…’)
#2 /home/vol6_4/epizy.com/epiz_25180328/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-widget-factory.php(71): spl_autoload_call(‘TInvWL_Public_W…’)
#3 /home/vol6_4/epizy.com/epiz_25180328/htdocs/wp-includes/widgets.php(115): WP_Widget_Factory->register(‘TInvWL_Public_W…’)
#4 /home/vol6_4/epizy.com/epiz_25180328/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/ti-woocommerce-wishlist/public/tinvwl.class.php(199): register_widget(‘TInvWL_Public_W…’)
#5 /home/vol6_4/epizy.com/epiz_25180328/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): TInvWL_Public_TInvWL->register_widgets(‘’)
#6 /home/vol6_4/epizy.com/epiz_25180328/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312):

Get premium hosting from https://ifastnet.com, free domain name, unlimited disk space, far too many features to list.

My login details are still the same

I’m maybe not much help in this case @Szbosh, what I would do is see if you can deactivate and delete the plugin that WordPress sees as a problem, I had problems with Elementor failing install, I had to use FTP FileZilla to remove it as my site was down from that failed install

WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, TI WooCommerce Wishlist Plugins

You might start another thread now that you’re able to access your dashboard/website.

1 Like

Okay. I deleted the plugins and I haven’t been able to download them back yet. i thought if I could get on the design of the website so long using the recovery mode.

This is what it says when I try again

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.