My web page not working-error 500

Website URL

http://www.xanthis37.free.nf/

Error Message

HTTP ERROR 500

Other Information

Good morning, my website is not working. I did all the prerequisites like file transfer and database creation. I couldn’t find anywhere to create a base user. But when I visit the website, I get the generic “HTTP ERROR 500” error message. The html code of the page is working. Maybe the problem is in the database? Please, I will appreciate a good answer.

A HTTP ERROR 500 means your PHP code has crashed.

This could indeed be the result of your database connection being configured correctly.

You cannot create additional database users on free hosting, but you can use your account username and password to give your website access to your database. You can view the credentials in the MySQL Databases menu in the client area.

5 Likes

Thanks for your answer. The html code is correct because I run it locally (local host with xampp) and it behaves correctly.

Cannot execute the following code:
$db = new PDO(‘mysql:host=localhost;dbname=’ . $DBname . ‘;charset=utf8’, $DB_user, $DB_pass, array(PDO::ATTR_EMULATE_PREPARES => false, PDO::ATTR_ERRMODE => PDO::ERRMODE_EXCEPTION));

This isn’t correct.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.