My site leads to ads

My website URL is:

What I’m seeing is:

Everytime I try to come online on my desktop, it leads to the above page instead of my site… this is getting annoying as it works briefly on my phone so I decide I want to get on via my computer and bam it is down again. What is going on?

I’m using this software: Oxwall

Additional information: Once I log in on my desktop it stops working on my phone as well… I can’t get anything done on the site or test it out, when all I see is an ad for

I also pointed one of my domains to the site and set it up as the main domain and waited well over 72 hours and it never reverted to the site, just gave me a dns propagation error. I’ve never had such a problem with domains resolving before in my life. So I removed the domain and pointed it back to my other hosting site and immediately it was up and working again…


or if you want and you have enough knowledge

My router doesn’t allow the dns settings to be changed at all.

There is described a procedure for Windows also

1 Like

Yea I did that already as well. And like I said it worked for a bit, then when I went to get on my computer - using the same internet connection as my phone. It stopped working and redirected to the ads, then when I went to view it on my phone, it was on the ads as well. It’s done this a few times in the past few days.

The day before yesterday it was up most of the day, and I managed to work on the site so that is looks as good as the image you shared; but of course the work I did resulted in the hosting being suspended for 24 hours(since it was intensive work{adding plugins, changing theme coding, optimizing, etc}) and then it was restored and it returned today and was working fine for an hour. Then I quickly did my dishes and came to my computer to finish doing some work and it was down again.

1 Like

It is best to test here
And then you can easily see where the problem is (local or hosting)

Yea and my domain has been pointing to the nameservers for well over 5 days now and it still says

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.


I’ve never had a problem with my domain resolving to it’s destination longer than say an hour, let alone more than 72 hours.

If I hadn’t lost my job due to seizures, I’d be using fastcomet to host my site right now for 12.95 a month… but I have no income so I’m stuck using free stuff.

Nevermind, I’m just going to point my domain back to my free wordpress site and ditch infinityfree. Thnx for the help. Later~

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.