My domain does not propagate

I have a hostinger domain and the nameservers are already configured with “ns1.epizy.com and ns2…” it’s been more than 72 hours and when I check the dnschecker website my domain has not yet been propagated in any… all with the Red X… what to do in this case?

What’s the domain?

4 Likes

eadcursosbrasil.shop

Please do this

6 Likes

If you’re having trouble adding the domain to your account, please note that you should only use the epizy.com nameservers if you want to add the domain to an existing account with a username with an epiz_ prefix.

If you want to create a new account with the domain, or want to add it to an account with an if0_ prefix, you should use the nameservers ns1.infinityfree.com and ns2.infinityfree.com instead.

And seeing how the profile you’re posting this is brand new, the epizy.com nameservers will definitely not work for you.

You can read more about that here:

4 Likes

Guys, thanks for the feedback… I just needed to create an account… as I’m a layman on the subject, I followed the course step by step and the teacher doesn’t show the creation of an account before propagating the domain… on But that’s it, thanks again and have a great week

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.