Monsta FTP - Rebranding Issue

Whenever I try to access my site files via Monsta FTP option you provide it has always worked perfectly however recently on all my accounts it has given a JavaScript alert of “Rebrand of Monsta FTP is only permitted in the Enterprise Edition.” which then redirects to monstaftp.com/upgrade automatically rendering the page useless.

@TomTheMiner said:
Whenever I try to access my site files via Monsta FTP option you provide it has always worked perfectly however recently on all my accounts it has given a JavaScript alert of “Rebrand of Monsta FTP is only permitted in the Enterprise Edition.” which then redirects to monstaftp.com/upgrade automatically rendering the page useless.

Meaning you can’t re-brand monsta ftp, monsta ftp enterprise edition is the only way you can re-brand monsta ftp with your own site branding.
And also if you’re using Infunityree’s Monsta FTP, why did you receive this alert where you trying to re-brand MFTP?

Our MonstaFTP installation has the Professional license, not the Enterprise one. However, we don’t rebrand MonstaFTP either, so I’m surprised you see that message.

Do you see anything unusual in your browser’s Javascript console on that page? Maybe the frontend is doing something odd on your browser that the code thinks it’s using custom branding.