Migration to another host

Hello everyone,

I have an issue migrating my website to another host server.
Well, I have installed the plugin SiteGround Migrator but when I am using the token, a message appears saying that I need to give restrictions. To do so, I heard about correcting the number 755 for folders and 644 right numbers for files. However, nothing has changed.

Could you help me ?

Thank :wink:

1 Like

You should follow this guide

1 Like

Thanks, I see ā€¦ I can use FTP FileZilla to do the migration btw both of the host server.
But when I launch a transfer, sometimes it has disconnections.
Do you know how to make sure in the software that the process still keep transfering he files automatically ?

Thx

Can you show the logs from FileZilla after it disconnects? It should not disconnect during a transfer, but it will if no transfer is ongoing. Starting a transfer will always force a reconnect.

Issue : disconnected

but it still seems processing in the window below.
I was looking for a reconnected but maybe it never appears.

Can you please share the full logs?

Thx guys but itā€™s ok.
That was still processing as you said even if the status ā€œconnectedā€ did not appear.
All of my files seem to be transferred correctly to the new host via FTP.
Ty

1 Like

If donā€™t know which web host to move to then go here

Best Free Web Hosting in 2022.

2 Likes

If you want to migrate to SiteGround using a plugin from SiteGround, then maybe SiteGround can help you with this? We donā€™t know this plugin, we donā€™t support this plugin, and like every other hosting company out there, weā€™d rather help people move to our hosting than away from us.

2 Likes

Yes I guess ā€¦ thanks for your help

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.