Mail Server

What are the mail server address’s?

What mail server address are you referring to?

the mail server what is the ip or web address for my website email

Almost every server in our system is a mail server in some way or another and could be involved in sending e-mail for your account too. Can you please be more specific on what you actually want to do with the mail server? Do you need to setup MX records, do you need to setup some other software?

I want to run webmail lite but I need to know the incoming and outgoing address’s

I want to run webmail lite but I need to know the incoming and outgoing address’s

In that case, I’m sorry to say that POP, IMAP and SMTP are not available with free hosting, unfortunately.

In that case, I’m sorry to say that POP, IMAP and SMTP are not available with free hosting, unfortunately.

And you can only access email when you are logged on cPanel. This is horrible because if you have a team and they want to access email they will have to know the cPanel password.

And you can only access email when you are logged on cPanel. This is horrible because if you have a team and they want to access email they will have to know the cPanel password.

You can access your webmail here: http://185.27.134.22/roundcubemail/ . You only need to know the e-mail address and the password as set through the control panel.

Ow, thanks i didn’t know this way. Thanks.