Loading seems slow especially after a redirect

Username: epiz_27041855

Error:
When using CURL the website slows down a considerable amount and often just times out the request

The reason I believe it’s CURL slowing the website down is because I removed the 2nd curl request I do and it loaded fine. Any help would be appreciated thanks

Url please

https://qwertybot.ml After the login redirect it is slow, that’s when the CURL procedure takes place

i am not sure about your problem maybe others can help

Thanks

But the same thing happens to you right?

Currently i am not having any sites :smile:

Oh wait, is discord still blocked from making requests?

No, api requests, well the domain as a whole

Not sure :smile:

If an admin sees this and wants to contact me it’d be great, I can let you verify that I’m not using this service to abuse the discord API by showing you the bot and it’s functions. Thanks :confused:

If your using PHP curl, you may want to specify a timeout to prevent the page loading forever.

I don’t think that’s the issue anymore, I think it’s the fact infinityfree block the discord domain as a whole

Your website loading nicely but there is no content inside

Wait… Can you provide your CURL code which is removed by you, then I will do something.

That’s because it’s mobile, the content that’s there and the content im talking about will be in that dropdown, the login button, it gets a code from discord and sends a curl request. My assumption is that discord is still blocked by infinityfree so it hangs on the request

Can you please share you code

$token = curl_init();

curl_setopt_array($token, array(

CURLOPT_URL => $token_request,

CURLOPT_POST => 1,

CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS => array(

"grant_type" => "authorization_code",

"client_id" => "MyClientID",

"client_secret" => "MySecret",

"redirect_uri" => "Theredirecturi",

"scope" => "identify guilds",

"code" => $code

)

));

curl_setopt($token, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER , false);

curl_setopt($token, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);

$resp = json_decode(curl_exec($token));

curl_close($token);

Nothing should be wrong with that, it works on other hosts

I was hoping I could speak to an admin and they would verify my code isn’t abusive :confused:

1 Like

I think this Post was helpful to you.

1 Like

Discord API is blocked on Infinityfree to prevent abuse. :100:

5 Likes

You are correct. Discord is blocked completly on this hosting. Any requests made to a Discord url will timeout.

4 Likes