Json

I am sending a json file to my page. I created an API, but it always shows me this error. Do you have any idea about this error? Thank you in advance.
[This site requires Javascript to work, please enable Javascript in your browser or use a browser with Javascript support]

Website URL

(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

Error Message

(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

This sounds like our security system is working:

6 Likes

Thank you for the response :innocent:. If i subscribe Premium service, Will it be a solution to the problem?

It is, even if you have a free subdomain from us; if you have your own domain, you can also use Cloudflare to bypass our security system and also have its benefits as a choice that won’t cost you anything.

6 Likes

I have custom domain name, If i subscribe Premium service on infintyfree, Will it be a solution to the problem API?

The security system is not present on premium hosting, so you shouldn’t have this issue.

The service is operated by partner company iFastNet; you can read some information on what to expect after upgrading here:

If you want to try and see if you can remain with free hosting, you can do this:

There is a detailed community guide in place for it:

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.