is there any Limits?

i’m new to infinity free…
i’m ready upgrade my web site to premium hosting. but i want to know something about premium hosting.

is there any speed limits to premium hosting. like CPU limit, RAM Limit, bandwidth limit, and disk space limit.

Please tell me briefly about Premium hosting!

1. CPU Limit
  2. Daily hits limits
  3. RAM Limit

Which premium hosting are you referring to exactly? To XVHOST or iFastNet? Ads for both services are shown at different places. If you’re referring to XVHOST, I’m happy to answer your questions here, but you can also submit a ticket at the website. As for iFastNet, I don’t know enough about their services to help you.

i seen Xvhost ad banner in cpanel.rf.gd and infinityfree.net both site are redirected to xvhosrt web site so please tell me about xhost.
Please tell me briefly about Premium hosting!

1. CPU Limit
  2. Daily hits limits
  3. RAM Limit

hi Please Help

@Swathi121 said:

1. CPU Limit

You can use up to one single CPU core at a single time. There is also a limit of 50 web server processes (the number of requests your website can process simultaneously) and 15 entry processes (the number of scripts your website can execute simultaneously).

1. Daily hits limits

There is no daily hits limit.

1. RAM Limit

You can use up to 768 MB RAM at any single time.

Thank you. can u suggest one information please.
i’m developing a form filling website.
maximum 100 user will active in when they filling forms at the same time from different places. so please suggest. these specifications is enough or need more CPU…

@Swathi121 said:
Thank you. can u suggest one information please.
i’m developing a form filling website.
maximum 100 user will active in when they filling forms at the same time from different places. so please suggest. these specifications is enough or need more CPU…

Hitting the limit of 15 simultaneous scripts would require over 15 to hit the save button at the EXACT same time. It’s not about people looking at your website, it’s actually about processing the requests. However, it’s hard to say how many online users that is equal to, it depends on the behavior of the users as well as your script. However, there is a 30 day money back guarantee, so feel free to check it for yourself.

oh thanks for good reply… thanks for your suggestion. it means to maintain no burden on cpu is - no themes, no pluggins, no add-ons maintaining is good. right! ok i didn’t understand one in cpanel X
what is “Inodes Used” meaning. and what is use of this? and is there any limit in premium hosting.
what next if i exceed this in this free hosting? it’s completly confusing my brain completly.!

@Swathi121 said:
what is “Inodes Used” meaning.
https://infinityfree.net/support/search?q=inodes

and is there any limit in premium hosting.

The unlimited server has not been invented yet, so yes, there are limits in premium hosting as well.

oh thanks
thanks for suggesting…