Installation of free SSL Certificate

I have created a website, taken the domain from infinityfree.net, and installed WordPress. My question is - suppose my domain name is http://xyz.epizy.com, how do I install its free SSL certificate Tell me the whole process, I searched youtube google everywhere but the answer was not found, please help.

Hello there,

If you did searched everywhere then you should have encountered InfinityFree’s own Knowledge Base/FAQ.

Maybe these Knowledge Base articles would help you out?

This one will help you if you want to get a free SSL by using InfinityFree’s SSL issuer which can be found in the Client Area:

7 Likes

Also you cannot get SSL for epizy.com and rf.gd subdomains. You must have your own domain name added to your site.

2 Likes

You can’t install ssl on subdomain like this :
yourwebsite.epizy.com
yourwebsite.rf.gd

1 Like

This means that there is no use to create a website for free, if there is no SSL certificate then the website will not be secure and responsive and users will not visit the website. So why does the company provide free domain? Later today, I will never use a free domain nor will I suggest anyone, the company made senseless, I am very sad.

You can actually have your own custom domain by getting a free from freenom.com and so you can use it on InfinityFree and get a SSL. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

InfinityFree offers free subdomain not domain

Explain me this in step by step procedure. If possible because i am a beginner.

You can have free domain (.tk (not supported by infinityfree), .ml, .ga, .gq etc. for free) from freenom.
Open freenom.com
Search for domain name you want.
Click on “Add to Cart” button next to your preferred domain name.
Click on “Checkout” button and then follow on screen insturctions, continue by entering information and registering account.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.