Installation failed: The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions

**My website URL is: https://youtubemerchbd.com/

when i m tring to install updraft plugin , it says update failed, and a notice shows on topbar “Installation failed: The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.”

Try to install Updraft via FTP. The instructions can be found here.
However, backups via plugins are not supported because of the file size limit of 10 MBs, that can be increased by upgrading to premium hosting.

1 Like

Guys,
Same thing is happening with me i just made a new website while two other websites are also working. And no plugin like yoast seo and jetpack is installing on it.
anyone can help??

You can install anything via FTP if you experience these errors. Below is the link of the instructions:

there is no otherway fix this issue??

You can’t even install plugins bigger than 10 MB directly using WordPress, but you must extract them on your computer and upload the relative folder on htdocs/wp-content/plugins.

Bro There is no official way to repair this issue??

No, this free hosting has limits if you don’t remember. max_execution_time and maximum file size are set to respectively 20 seconds and 10 MBs to prevent hackers from abusing this service. If you want better limits please consider upgrading to Premium Hosting as it has more features and its cheapest plan per month is the Super Premium for $3.99 per month.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.