Install prestashop / zip file of prestashop on ftp

Website URL

electronique.free.nf/

Error Message

I have a probleme for install prestashop.
My file zip of prestashop is deleted on my ftp, i send it on my ftp but i can’t see my zip file.
What is the probleme?

Thinks

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

What is the file size???
Extract the zip file then upload it

4 Likes

The size is 132Mbytes
It is use for installation of prestashop

Kindly check the infinityfree file size limts…!

4 Likes

How can i do for install it?

6 Likes

Hello, finally i use Softaculous for install it.

I don’t know that it is possible with this

1 Like

Softaculous is also a perfectly good choice!

2 Likes

I try it but it stop at 95 %

In that case, you might wish to try manually downloading and installing it as described in the article (unzipping the files, then uploading them via an FTP client to the server).

2 Likes

OK, i try to do this

I have try oscommerce and it bug on softaculous…

I think PrestaShop is just extremely big software nowadays. 132 MB for a zip install archive is very big. A base PrestaShop installation is already close to the inode limit of a free account.

That may actually be the reason that Softaculous can’t install it either: the software is just too big for a free account.

5 Likes

ok, i understand

2 Likes

Hi wemosd1,

Instead of PrestaShop, try WooCommerce instead, it’s also free and easy to maintain. Best of all, WordPress works on free hosting!

Cheers!

1 Like

While WooCommerce is certainly a better choice than PrestaShop for free hosting, it is still not recommended as it is quite a heavy plugin and can easily use all of your hosting account resources, getting you temporarily suspended quickly.

5 Likes

Hello, i try woocomerce but it don’t work.

It stop on setup wizard page. same probleme to this page:
(WooCommerce Setup Wizard Stuck on Store Info Page | WordPress.org)

I think it is a problem of memory.

Actualy i use a free hosting, if i pay for upgrade, do you think i have more memory? For that work?

Thinks

Premium hosting has a much higher inode limit, so you can just use PrestaShop there. But basically all other limits are higher too, so WooCommerce will also work better.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.