Infinityfree needs reseller hosting

i dont know the pass

If you don’t remember the credentials, I suggest you try to use a free domain that doesn’t include the .tk extension and whitelist the mails from MyOwnFreeHost.

can i message u with site?

I remember it from the screenshot, so no need to message me with the URL of it.

k.ill message mail.try to reset pass

1 Like

Did your email by chance have a “+” (plus) symbol in it? This caused issues for me, and I had to contact iFadtNet to get it fixed. For some reason the email went in as [email protected] instead of [email protected]

2 Likes

I finally got their mail. I am now looking for. An better index

1 Like

Here you can find plenty of template demos, that you are free to customize at every time!
Or install WordPress with Softaculous with a optional theme and all the details you want, point the “Login” page to cpanel.{yourdomain}, where {yourdomain} can be overwritten with your Freenom domain, and the Signup page to the page you’ve created, with a form that points to order.{yourdomain}/register2.php. Then create the “Details” page, with the list of quotas you’ve put in the reseller panel. If you untouched it, then it will be all unlimited.

I just found a template on github. Imma test it

1 Like

It gives too much copyright to OWNERS…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.