Images not displaying

LocationIQ Geocoding Example (rf.gd)

I see this

Please check your code

2 Likes

this is because there’s a Windy radar map. yesterday this website worked 100% with images loading. today images are gone. whole code is alright though. even when i checked in dev options when i clicked the image, it said the path which path had an image inside. but that image is not displayed although the image is in that icons folder…

because images aren’t displaying on any of my websites. that’s the issue. it’s not just the website i sent you that link. i have other two and both won’t display images. it’s like infinityfree won’t let images be loaded

Also i went to dev options(image one) again and the path is correct which is icons/9.png. The image is in the directory(image two)

Like I said, check your code

3 Likes

I checked my code. I made few tens of websites that are quite large. I know what i was doing. as I said, the image’s path is correct in developer options but the image WILL not be displayed although image is in the directory. I need some help as I want images to be seen just like yesterday night and today morning when I wake up. Then when i went to see that website after lunch, boom… images cannot be displayed when i have not been doing any changes before. Its not my issue but infinityfree’s as images are in directory and images have correct path in developer options.

1 Like

Please screenshot from client area to show how your domain is mapped

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Image Not Showing

I think many of us have that problem. It’s just that I was one of first people who recognized it:)

1 Like

Please show this

3 Likes

of course

1 Like

I have the same issue, SLHIDE. Just images won’t display, although paths to images are correct. Even in developer options path can be seen but images are just not seen…

1 Like

Yes i see the path in the dev tool and it is the right one. I thought that the problem was the rw-r-r or rw-rw-rw thing but no

1 Like

yep. it was weird for me as in the morning and before lunch images did display, but after lunch the images weren’t displaying

1 Like

I see this

not this

Make sure you are grabbing files from the correct hosting account or hosting directory

yeah i am:) i just made a test and wrote a div on my website and it did update the website with the new div i just added. it’s just the problem that the images have its paths, but images won’t be displayed for some 3rd party reason.

You should see all the images that are in that directory right now

See the image. theres tons of images but i’m not sure why they’re not being displayed:/

Is there a timmyweather.rf.gd/htdocs directory in your hosting account?