I'm not very well

I’ll be offline for a bit

I just had another stroke and I cannot stand up walk or use my left arm (basically my whole left side is unresponsive and completely numb)

I will try to be back once I feel a bit better

11 Likes

Get well soon…

7 Likes

get well and good luck

7 Likes

Wishing you a fast recovery

8 Likes

I’m sorry for you… I also hope you get well soon…

7 Likes

Wishing you get well soon and a speedy recovery as well!

7 Likes

thanks guys

a friend just brought my laptop to hospital so at least I can watch popcorn time instead of the boring white walls :smiley:

9 Likes

if I dont make it I just want to say thanks for infinityfree, its great staff and community

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

9 Likes

Ouch, that really sucks. :sob:

I definitely hope you make it and I hope that you get well quickly!

9 Likes

:eyes:

6 Likes

Is that your hidden signal of expressing interest without being too obvious? :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

of course - it was worth a try :joy:

huh, I wrote it to take his mind off something else while he’s there (in the hope that he will laugh)

7 Likes

Hey, how are you doing?

7 Likes

i must admit that some of the nurses and doctors are really hot :smiley:

im doing ok, still cant use my left leg

physiotherapy have visited many times but wont help me until my bloodpressure is down to at least 170, its around 181 mostly but was 278 ! when they picked me up in the ambulance so at least its getting better

10 Likes

My brother in Christ, 278?
Considerably, this is a public forum so I won’t take it far considering your age, is there a condition which causes your high blood pressure? Because it isn’t even “normal” for an average mid aged person with hbp ar least from what I have observed.

8 Likes

they told me i have high cholesterol but apart from that I dont know ?

6 Likes

Hope you get well soon and good luck.

6 Likes

damn that sucks, get well !

3 Likes

Yes, you’re right
190+ is already critical and the red zone
I don’t know what the other value was and that would be interesting to see

It could be that the reading is wrong because it exceeded a large value and then it is lying
and assuming that it is calibrated regularly
It’s probably a digital one, so it printed some number that doesn’t really make sense

if a truck ran over you with a wheel, it wouldn’t be such a pressure

6 Likes

the reading was correct, done 3 times in total on 2 machines as even the staff didnt belive the readings and said the scale has a maximum of 300

i’ll ask what the other value was

4 Likes