I'm leaving please let me move to another hosting you are blocking the servers

after i submitted a ticket i did not get an answer but i get blocked by the support team , so i was forced to use another account to write this complain, i want to move to another hosting but the servers are blocked , can you let me move please :angry:

Calm Down

thank you for taking time to reply, at least somebody alive here
i’m leaving my laptop now i get so tired

Its okay bro, i waited 3 months when i was using another free servers… this one is the best trust me… just wait and this doesn’t happen usually, they fix it really fast but this time it seems like a DDoS attack which its not their fault… just wait couple hours or days and it’ll be okay

i am in spain, could you know what is happening ?

just vote on that topic i created and wait for admin to reply

i just started working on this website few days ago for a client and i was planning to upgrade in a few days, i was almost done and the website shut down, you right it could be a DDoS attack , i tried to move to another hosting but it seems like they are blocking the servers for 90 days , just if you find a hosting who is separeted from their servers, seems like many hosting providers using the same servers

i think the paid servers are working fine, we’ll just wait hopefully it will be fixed soon, and please vote here so admin might reply

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.