I want to retrieve my data from suspended website

8 posts were split to a new topic: I want to retrieve my data from suspended website

How you build infinityfree website.

The main site is a static website generated with Jekyll. The client area is a custom system built with Laravel. The forum runs on Discourse and the knowledge base is generated with MKdocs.

As for how I built it: with coding and configuration, as any website is built.

I mean to say free web hosting website like infinityfree.

If you want to resell free hosting is what you mean, you could do so at either

• ResellerCluster
  • MyOwnFreeHost

Both are ready to use right away and come with website templates, but, like InfinityFree, you should buy a custom theme or code your own.

InfinityFree made a custom client area, which unfortunetley isn’t included in MyOwnFreeHost or ResellerCluster. You’ll have to code your own or buy one if you want it, but it’s not necessary.

Either way, you’ll have to know at least HTML and CSS to modify/code themes for your site. If your curious, InfinityFree uses this theme: Satria - Professional Hosting HTML5 Template by Indonez | ThemeForest

You’ll also need to spend some money on a domain. Neither allow free ones.

2 Likes

Will I be able to sell hosting for free like infinityfree because I tried freeresell.com but I didn’t like it too much.

InfinityFree uses MyOwnFreeHost.

I don’t think that that’s used for reselling hosting. If you want to resell free hosting then sign up for any of the following:

And you’ll need a paid domain.

Ok now I am working on it. I want to know how to install Jekyll on infinityfree website and how to use laravel. Can you help me with creating website and who created profreehost is this your website too

That cannot be done. It requires the “Ruby” language witch is not supported here.

Remember that Google is your friend!

IF is not affiliated with them. They are probably just another copy-cat.

1 Like

If I install Jekyll on localhost and create website and after that upload it on infinityfree? Can I do that ?

Admin told me that infinityfree is made by using three website builder

How to do this?

You don’t install Jekyll on a website. You install Jekyll on your own computer, use it to generate the website and upload the result to a live server. Jekyll is a website generator, not a CMS.

The “live server” in this case is that it’s built into a Docker container and deployed to a Kubernetes cluster. So if you want to carbon copy the stack of InfinityFree, you’ll need to get that setup too.

Although there is no need to do that. It’s not like replicating my infrastructure stack is the magical recipe to building a successful free hosting company. I chose the stack based on which technologies were convenient or practical for me. I can tell that ProFreeHost uses a different software stack, yet they have a fairly similar user experience.

I would still recommend to do what I did. But by that I don’t mean “use the exact same technologies as I did”, but “choose the technologies that are convenient and practical to you”.

2 Likes

Thankyou admin. I didn’t seen someone who is so good who is telling me how to make a website like he did. Thankyou so much. But I don’t want to copy you but just wanted full control on my website so it cannot get suspended or anything else. But I am actually trying to make a website like infinityfree for learning and my convince. Thankyou once again. If I will get any problem I will definitely get to you.

Are you using kubernets cluster on cloud ? And on which one ?

I have no problem with telling people how InfinityFree was built. I do have a problem with people taking up a lot of my time because they insist I personally help them reproduce it.

1 Like

As my exams are coming so I will not work on this till September but after it I am definitely going to build it. Thankyou once again. Are you using kubernets cluster on cloud. And where I should host it without any problem like get suspended.

Yes.

Depends on the reason why you might get suspended.

Paid services are generally not suspended for inactivity (they stay active for as long as you pay).

Paid services are also more likely to break down when you use too much, instead of being actively suspended. The more “high end” your service is, the most that balance starts to tip towards breaking down.

And if you’re hosting illegal content, you’re going to have a bad time regardless of what you do. But more high end services are probably better.

2 Likes

How to create client area like infinityfree. I can create other things but getting problem in client area. With 3 sub-domain and free SSL certificate. Atleast tell me how to make client area. Please

1. Learn to code.
  2. Code.
  3. Profit.

If the “problem” is that you actually need to have skills and put in effort, then yes, you will have a problem. I have the skills and put in the effort. If you want something similar, you’ll have to put in the skill and effort too.

It’s not simple. I can’t explain it in a blog post, let alone forum post, because it has so many aspects.

If you know how to code, you can sort-of reproduce it by just looking at how my system works. That’s what ProFreeHost did too. If you don’t know how to code, you need to learn it or find someone who does.

And before you ask “can you give me the codes”: no, of course not. I’m not going to just give away my biggest project and main competitive edge for free.

1 Like

Sorry but I am not going to ask for your code as I am a coder too but at a very beginning stage so I can understand. I don’t know web design just getting started in it but I have learnt python and done many projects but thankyou for your comfort. Can you tell me what things I need to buy for creating a website like infinityfree or requirements for creating a website like infinityfree?

OK: this is my last message on the subject.

I can’t tell you how to build a client area like mine. It’s big and it’s complicated. If you possess the skills to be able to build something like I do, you don’t need to ask vague questions like “how do I make it” or “what do I need”.

In the end, it’s just a web application. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you’re a beginning programmer, you can either build more experience first or just try and build something and see how far you can get.

I’m not your code teacher or your project manager. I have no interest in helping a potential competitor who otherwise wouldn’t have been able to compete.

2 Likes