I upload PHP script on cpanel and when i install the script ERROR: PHP 8.0.2 or higher is required

Username (e.g. epiz_32709633) or hypersms.ga

(ERROR: PHP 8.0.2 or higher is required.)

Error Message

(ERROR: PHP 8.0.2 or higher is required.)

Other Information

I am upload a php script in infinity free hosting cpanel when i install the script i type my https://domain .com/install but the error show on screen and i type my domain only still the error show ERROR: PHP 8.0.2 or higher is required.

Welcome!

We currently do not support PHP8, but it in on the roadmap. In the meantime, you can use an older version of the software, if it still secure.

5 Likes

Do you support 7.3 php version and these extension:
BCMath PHP Extension
Ctype PHP Extension
Fileinfo PHP Extension
JSON PHP Extension
Mbstring PHP Extension
OpenSSL PHP Extension
PDO PHP Extension
Tokenizer PHP Extension
XML PHP Extension

Any why not showing php version change option in my cpanel??

Because we only support one version of PHP at the moment, PHP 7.4 to be exact.

I don’t know about the extensions, just install the software and see if it throws any errors.

4 Likes

Ok i try and check thank you

yes to all

We have 7.4, but I’m guessing that your software will work because PHP implements lots of backward compatibility.

3 Likes

i again install PHP 7.3 supported PHP script portal but the show me new error

ERROR: Please enable the allow_url_fopen setting to continue.

the php portal script required enable the allow_url_fopen setting for installing and runing

That is enabled here. You can confirm it by creating a new PHP file (Name it whatever you want), and put the following code in it:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Open the file in your browser and search for allow_url_fopen

4 Likes

but the error show me check this site http://hypersms.ga/
tell me in detail how i check

Two things can be happening here:

A: that script is incorrect detecting our settings

B: something happened when you account was created that caused the setting to be messed up.

To check the true state of the setting (And to determine if A or B above is what is happening), please see the directions in my last post.

Thanks

4 Likes

i will give you my account access you please check this because i will check will result are same ERROR: Please enable the allow_url_fopen setting to continue. i will create php file in paste this code ```

<?php phpinfo(); ?> and save and then in url i type mydomain with file name hypersms.ga/fopen but page show same result . so please you check these error and solve it please help me

Hello

I don’t want access to your account, as I don’t want to do this for you.

You need to put the code in a new file, and load that file in your browser. Then search for allow_url_fopen to see if it is enabled.

3 Likes

i upload another php script but this time they take me another error

PHP Version >= 5.6 7.4.8
PHP Version <= 7.1 7.4.8
MySQLi Extension Installed
Sendroid Config Files Writeable Yes
Sendroid .htaccess File Valid Yes
Ioncube Loader Version 10.4.1
ZIP Archive Perl Module Installed
Multibyte String Extension Installed
Iconv Extension Installed
PHP Memory Limit 128M
File_Get_Content Enabled

|PHP Version <= 7.1|7.4.8 | error PHP version 7.1 required
|PHP Memory Limit |128M | error php memory limit 512 or higher required

As said:

It is not possible to increase the memory limit, so the script you are trying to use is not compatible with InfinityFree.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.