I only have three wordpress plugins I still get suspended for cpu limit

Hi

Even though I only have three wordpress plugins I still get suspended for cpu limit.

Please Help I dont know why I reached the cpu limit

It can be your code.

I had this issue too. Make sure of the following:

• You are not visiting the site every <10 seconds
  • Your code is not very long
  • There is deactivated plugins still on the site. Delete them if true.

Hi
Thanks for the suggestion.

Can you explain what code I should make sure is not too long? The theme code?

Any extra code you’ve added yourself into Wordpress.

Hi

The only extra code I added was to disable the wp heartbeat.

Do you have plugins that are deactivated but aren’t active. Here’s what I’m talking about:

If so, click delete. You can always re-install them later if needed.

Hi

I do not have any plugins that are not active.

Thats weird. When did you install Wordpress?

I installed WordPress several months ago, i am running the latest version.

What were you doing when your site got suspended. Remember: It lasts 24 hours. 40 times and you’re site gets deleted forever. By the way, is this the first time?

2 Likes

I was not even on my site when it got suspended. I have been suspended 18 times.

Hmm, that’s weird. I’ll @ Admin so he can see what’s going on. @Admin, please check out what’s happening. @bobo111, please provide the InfinityFree account name (e.g. epiz_???) so Admin can easily drop a peek on what’s happening.

I’m an InfintiyFree client so I’m limited on what I can do for you at the moment., and what theme are you running by the way?

the account name is epiz_24560255.

I am running MY ARCADE THEME.

While I wait for Admin to drop in on the topic, I’ll see the theme file size so I can determine if it’s that making your account suspended.

Okay

After attempting to locate the file size, I can’t. So we kinda have to wait for Admin on this.

Okay, by the way thanks for the help!

What was the reason of being suspended? Daily Hits? CPU Hits? Can you please tell us what was it?

Also do not refresh or visit your site everytime you make a changes cause it can cause cpu or daily hits limit since wordpress have a lots of .php file (all of their links are php script).

He mentioned right at the title and in his first post:

• His account was suspended due to CPU limit.

He also mentioned that he was not on his site when it was suspended, so I don’t think about his making change to his site was the cause.

I also experienced CPU spike few times (CPU usage reached more than 75%) even though I used default WordPress theme with only 3 plugins (Akismet, Classic Editor, and Loginizer), and my daily hit was almost always less than 400.

No matter how much I read, the CPU limit is always a mystery to me.

1 Like

Hi the reason was cpu usage, katufo.