I/O Suspension (x5)

Reading the reviews of the plugin may help.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll have to find a way to access the list in the short time span between suspensions, if this pattern continues, which it looks like it might…

This is a new screenshot of the I/O graph from my account:

Screenshot 2021-09-28 8.06.33 AM

To me, it looks like it’s going down gradually, but isn’t it supposed to totally reset every day? Compare this one with the one in the original post, and you’ll see…

Based on this, and the fact that my account is set to reactivate in 2 hours (give or take), this account will most likely be suspended yet again, since the I/O graph hasn’t yet fallen below the limit line.

What a pain… :confused:

@admin, any thoughts?

Note that the graphs only update once every 24 hours.

1 Like

Duly noted.

Just as I thought, suspended again for I/O limits not even an hour after the previous suspension ended…

At this point, I just need to access my site in the 45 minutes when it’s not suspended so I can deactivate all of my plugins and work from there, this is getting ridiculous. I don’t want to start my site over from scratch, but if I can’t access it at the right time to download a backup, I might have to. I’m not at the computer all day either, unfortunately.

Another question to consider, why are my plugins, if they’re the problem, doing this now and not weeks ago when I had nearly all of these plugins installed? Just pointing that out. Trying not to overreact.

I think the limit might not be resetting…

Anyway:

2 Likes

I contemplated that, but would I still be able to re-add the domain? I’m using the free domain that I created when I made the account, and as far as I can tell the only way you can get another one of those is by creating a new account.

Bad plugin update possibly

1 Like

I suspect that this is may be the case too. I was told the issue was resolved, but it doesn’t seem to be the case.

I’ll ask iFastNet to check again.

2 Likes

Great, thanks!

T-3 hours until the suspension ends, and the I/O graph marker for today hasn’t dipped below the red line, probably will suspend again, unfortunately for me. :confused:

Screenshot 2021-09-29 8.42.26 AM

Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

There seems to be some calculations error.

1 Like

This is getting annoying…

Oh, ok:

I was able to access my website yesterday, and I disabled one plugin that I think was a major cause of the problem (it was the custom one, who knew?), and instead of suspending for I/O limits 1 hour later, it suspended 13 hours later. Progress, I guess?

I think that means it was the plugins all along. Time to disable more plugins. Thanks for helping me solve this issue!

3 Likes

thats exactly what is happening with me. my account was getting suspended every day and then I deleted some plugins but It suspended 12 hours later and I’m waiting now
did your account still get suspended ? if no what the plugin that causes this problem ?

I would not worry too much about plugins if I were you. The same thing has been happening to me with a WordPress site that I migrated over from another server. I never hit any sort of limits with this website on the old server, and when I moved it over to InfinityFree, I did not add any plugins or scripts. It is the exact same site it was on the other server.

Fast forward a few weeks, and I start getting the i/o warnings, and eventually the suspensions, as described by the original poster. Well, I still had a backup of the site on the original server. So I just restored it there and fully deleted it off of the InfinityFree host. I figure, that should solve the problem. I almost went to delete the account entirely, but I decided to watch the i/o graph to see if it would change.

It did NOT. I got ANOTHER warning this morning, more than 10 hours after deleting everything off of the server. So I logged in and looked at the statistics graphs. The i/o graph is still a flat line ABOVE the limit line, not a saw-tooth pattern that you would expect to see if the limit was being reset on a daily basis. (hint, it is NOT).

Even more suspiciously, my file count did not drop, nor did my disk usage. Basically, all of my stats are still what they were when I had the WordPress site installed on the server. I left only three images and a single text-based html page. No javascript, no php, nothing but a fully static site. Four files in total. Probably under 1MB in size. Yet, the stats on the side of cPanel still list me at 184MB, 41% of my inode usage, and the i/o keeps going up.

So, you tell me. How the hell am I supposed to optimize my scripts and plugins when there aren’t any left?

The answer is obvious: you are all being played. You are NOT hitting any limits, you do NOT have any malfunctioning plugins or scripts. This is just an elaborate ploy to get you to purchase a premium account. Otherwise, why would I still be getting warnings? When I get suspended again, I will post here just to show you how messed up this all is.

You are being lied to. I personally do not put up with that crap. Back to my old host, I suppose. Elaborate schemes to take advantage of me only piss me off, and I cannot stay quiet about it.

It’s not. Most people would not buy a premium account if this was happening, they would just move to a different host. There is probably something wrong on iFastNet’s end. Additionally, there is always a way to optimize your site, no matter how basic it is.

Also, can you please provide a username (epiz_xxxx) so Admin can check your account?

1 Like

You might be right. I tend to forget about Hanlon’s razor.

Optimize away: epiz_29283431

p.s. the site was suspended again, AFTER deleting the entire wordpress site and all related files. I will be EXTREMELY interested to see how you optimize three images and a single html file.

Lol. Note that the statistics only reset once every 24 hours. I would keep your site as it is, and if you get suspended again, its almost definite proof that something is wrong with the system.

Use an image minifyer, reduce the HTML code, minify the CSS, ect.

1 Like

Who said anything about CSS? How would ANY of that contribute to i/o usage?

The IO limit is PHP only.

I just answered your question about how to optimize those things. Since you have no PHP, you should not be suspend for IO limit again.

1 Like