I need php vershion 8.1

conceptionearning.rf.gd
Hello everyone,

I am facing a problem with the PHP version on my InfinityFree account. I recently tried to run my app which uses Composer to manage dependencies. However, when running the “composer install” command, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version “>= 8.1.0”. You are running 7.4.8.

According to the error, my Composer dependencies require a minimum PHP version “>= 8.1.0”, while my account is currently using PHP version 7.4.8.

I would like to kindly request a PHP version upgrade on my account in order to be able to use these dependencies. Is it possible to perform this upgrade on my InfinityFree account?

I appreciate in advance any help or information you can give me to solve this problem. If you need additional information, such as my account name or my website domain, please let me know.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,
ahmishahmii

Welcome!

While we are attempting to roll out PHP 8.1 for free hosting users, there are many roadblocks, and it is not going quite well. Once the issues are resolved, PHP8 will be available, but until then, PHP 7.4.8 will remain on all accounts.

9 Likes

You can read this thread to resolve the issue

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.