I installed and activated infinityfree SSL and ever since my site looks broken

www.israeliproperties.com

After I have installed and activated infinityfree ssl my site got broken. I read somewhere in this forum that I have done it in the wrong order and this is why my site turned wired-looking. I then tried to remove the certificate, but I only managed to cancel the installation as status remained active. I would highly appreciate if someone can walk me through this

Mixed content!

When HTTPS is used, all resources should be requested via the HTTPS protocol and not via HTTP.
Please use the plugin from the article (SSL Insecure Content Fixer):

Also, your website uses Elementor:

8 Likes

Thank you JxstErg1 for your kind help. Site is back(using capture method). However, I still don’t get the green lock next to my domain. Do you know why?

Hello, I checked your site and it’s Having (the green lock) but you need to look this article aswell : How to force all traffic to HTTPS - Documentation / HTTPS and SSL - InfinityFree Forum

3 Likes

Not sure I did it correctly. Is it better now? and why I still don’t see the green lock?

Hmm did you tried to clear the browser cache? If thats not working, I’m not sure what else I can suggest you.

For me it’s working I guess because I’m first time seeing your site this is how it looks

It’s saying that it’s secure, ignore the bulgarian language :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Благодаря ти много!

1 Like

No worries, also if you have further questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Cheers! :beers:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.