I have deactivated My Infinityfree hosting account

Username [epiz_32101053] & Website URL is www.brajwoodacademy.in

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Error Message

I am getting this error (iFastnet.com Special offer and Discount Coupon) while typing My URL www.brajwoodacademy.in

Other Information

I have changed the nameservers of the current hosting provider into the domain registrar Manage DNS section & published the website from the current hosting provider but still getting the above error…
Please help Me to come out of this error…
Thanks & Regards

It can take 72 hours for your nameservers changes to take effect.

3 Likes

ok.Thanks for the reply…So it will change automatically to My present hosting account with the same domain name aur di I have to do anything else in My InfinityFree account…

Nope

2 Likes

This error is showing…Is there is anything which I have missed out during deleting the account of brajwoodacademy.in

Ok for me

Clear your browser cache?

2 Likes

But It’s not showing on My computer on any browser…Let Me check one more time…Thanks for Your valuable reply…

It is showing the same on My computer with error

while typing https://brajwoodacademy.in it is showing ok but as soon as I add www. https://www.brajwoodacademy.in
it showing suspended error

Please see the section “You are moving your domain to another hosting provider” in this article. It explains exactly what is happening here:

TL;DR: Don’t immediately shut down your previous hosting service when transferring to a new provider. Always keep the old service running for a few more days for DNS propagation.

4 Likes

Hi,
Thanks for the reply…But I have deleted the old account and as well as deactivated also…Changed the nameservers & publish the website from the current another hosting provider’s account…Now what steps can I take to get rid of this error…
Thanks

As for actual steps you can take: if you only deactivated the account without removing the domain, you can just reactivate the account again.

But you might also just not take any step. What you’re seeing is the result of DNS cache. Some people will already see your website live at the new provider, and you will as well within 72 hours. If you have patience, you’ll see your website soon.

And you may want to see this article on some tips on how to preview your website, or make sure you can see changes faster:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.