I got suspended?

I noticed that yesterday I found out that I had no access to anything but the support tickets. Yet I had no notifications of me losing this. And when I go on twsicommunity.com all it says is “SecureSignup” or something else rather then my site. I wonder what I did wrong? Username is epiz_17244261

We can check it, but you need to submit a ticket for it.

Oh ok and I forgot that it was today, not yesterday. But I never expected my account to be suspended over a simple php script that does nothing but write a file inside the script directory and that’s it.

In the TOS it never said bitcoin faucets weren’t allowed? I looked in InfinityFree’s hosting TOS. Unless I looked at the TOS wrong, they couldn’t unsuspend my account. They did for a while but now they won’t. The email just sent me a message saying my account would be unsuspended… -_-

In the TOS it never said bitcoin faucets weren’t allowed? I looked in InfinityFree’s hosting TOS. Unless I looked at the TOS wrong, they couldn’t unsuspend my account. They did for a while but now they won’t. The email just sent me a message saying my account would be unsuspended… -_-

Bitcoin faucets fall under the “spam accounts” category. Those are accounts without their own content and are purely focused on getting ad revenue. They also tend to attract attackers, which is something we rather wouldn’t deal with.

As you must have noticed, there isn’t a definitive list of website types which are and which aren’t allowed. That’s because we frequently update those criteria to reflect active threads to users, visitors and our infrastructure, so even knowing what’s only the list would quickly be outdated.

Oh well I never knew that so I must of looked at the TOS wrong. But yet they could of let me remove the file after they unsuspend me though and used something else for a basic site. I would of completely understand what they have said and could of reactivated like the email said so I would have a chance to remove the faucet folder. But aww well, what’s done is done… I don’t blame you and anyone else about this.

Oh well I never knew that so I must of looked at the TOS wrong. But yet they could of let me remove the file after they unsuspend me though and used something else for a basic site. I would of completely understand what they have said and could of reactivated like the email said so I would have a chance to remove the faucet folder. But aww well, what’s done is done… I don’t blame you and anyone else about this.

We might be able to get your account purged and reactivated so you can at least continue to use the domain, but we’d have to sort that out with the abuse team. Can you please update your ticket with that request? That way we can forward it properly.

By update it do you mean make a new ticket or reply to the closed ticket to reopen it?

We might be able to get your account purged and reactivated so you can at least continue to use the domain, but we’d have to sort that out with the abuse team. Can you please update your ticket with that request? That way we can forward it properly.

So wait I have to create a new ticket? Or do I just like reply to the closed one?

So wait I have to create a new ticket? Or do I just like reply to the closed one?

Closed tickets are reopened automatically when you reply to them. And since this is related to the same suspension, replying to the existing conversation is preferable.

Closed tickets are reopened automatically when you reply to them. And since this is related to the same suspension, replying to the existing conversation is preferable.

Oh ok. But what do I say though if I am gonna reply back? Do I just ask them to unsuspend the account and tell them that I am gonna use the account for a basic website?

Oh ok. But what do I say though if I am gonna reply back? Do I just ask them to unsuspend the account and tell them that I am gonna use the account for a basic website?

Just say what you said here, that you just want to be able to use the domain and don’t mind losing your website’s contents.

Just say what you said here, that you just want to be able to use the domain and don’t mind losing your website’s contents.

Oh ok then.

So when you say that I would lose the website’s content, does that mean starting fresh?

Uhh… Well I tried but they can’t seem to help me. All they said was “I’m sorry, but the infrastructure owners will not allow me to reactivate your account.” what else can I do?

I don’t know what to do now…

Should I just create a new account if possible? Or what should I do then if I can’t get the account back?

Should I just create a new account if possible? Or what should I do then if I can’t get the account back?

You can hold up to three accounts, so signing up for a new account is no problem (as long as you don’t upload any content which isn’t allowed, of course).

You can hold up to three accounts, so signing up for a new account is no problem (as long as you don’t upload any content which isn’t allowed, of course).

I see, but the question is… what can I do with the account that is currently suspended? Will I still be able to use my domain or will it not allow me to add it to another account?

I see, but the question is… what can I do with the account that is currently suspended? Will I still be able to use my domain or will it not allow me to add it to another account?

A domain name can only be connected with one account at a time.

I’ve submitted another request with the abuse team, if there is any news I’ll update you through the ticket.

A domain name can only be connected with one account at a time.

I’ve submitted another request with the abuse team, if there is any news I’ll update you through the ticket.

Ok will hear from you to the same ticket I created I assume?