I get a 404 for some reason

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

http://watchanime123.infinityfreeapp.com/

Error Message

When I log in enter email and password I get 404 error

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Make sure you have all of the files in the correct spot, and correctly names. It looks like this might me a case of a missing file. Also, do you use .htacess rules on your site?
Thanks

yes there’s a .htaccess file in the first page of file manager

Not that one. I meant did you create or edit any .htaccess files. Did you check to make sure all the file and filenames are uploaded and correct?

Yes I did

And this is the error I get

Ok, I will check out you site more in-depth later to try and find the problem. One question though, is this a self-created login, or is it a script from somewhere?
Thanks!

It’s a script from somewhere…

Ok, can you tell me what this site is used for, and does it host any video content on it?

It’s a oxoo app control panel basically it is a movie app but it’s for my personal use and my friends.

Seems like “login/do_login” is redirecting to a 404 try checking if the file “do_login” is present in the folder “login”

1 Like

Does it have video content hosted on it, or is the video hosted elsewhere (Like YT, Vimeo, etc.) and embedded?

1 Like

Video contenet hosted in it and

Remember that Infinityfree is for website hosting, not for video hosting. Make sure you are following the TOS. As for the login form, I agree with @YT_Xaos. I would remove the videos from your website, and upload them to YouTube. You can set them as “Unlisted” and than embed them on your site.
Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.