I can't go to my site, it's giving me a time out

epiz_29297041 / http://modernia-mc.epizy.com

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Error Message

This site is inaccessible modernia-mc.epizy.com took too long to respond. Here are some tips: Check the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall Run the Windows network diagnostics ERR CONNECTION_TIMED OUT Check your internet connection. Check all cables, restart your router, modem or any network device in use. Allow Opera to access the network in your firewall or anti-virus settings. If it’s already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and then adding it again. If you are using a proxy server … Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don’t think you should use a proxy server: Go to main menu> Settings> Change proxy settings. > LAN settings and deselect “Use a proxy server for your LAN”.

There was an outage on the IP address hosting your website. It was resolved earlier today.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.