I can't connect my woocommerce store with printify

I have been trying to connect my woocommerce website to printify for some days now, but it’s not working.

Printify is a print on demand company that I integrated my woocommerce store we with using woocommerce API. But the products that I create on printify are supposed to show up on my woocommerce store, which isn’t showing up. Once I create the product on my printify dashboard and publish it, it supposed to show up in my website.

The problem now I that the product is not even publishing from my printify dashboard, which is an indication that the error is from my website not printify. I don’t think I left any thing undone from my own path. (I think the problem is fromy hosting provider) can you be of help please.

The security system may be blocking the connection from Printify to your WooCommerce store:

If you have a custom domain, you can try utilizing Cloudflare and see if it helps, as some of the restrictions of the security system do not apply when Cloudflare is used:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.