Humhub Installation via Softaculous not Completing

Hi! I am trying to install Humhub via Softaculous. But, the installation process stuck at 95% and after few secs, it display an error.

• Could not write the Configuration File dynamic.php

Is this a error of Humhub, Softaculous or InfinityFree Hosting?

The server requirements of HumHub are,

• Shell access (e.g. ssh) to server
  • PHP 5.6 - 7.2.x (PHP 7.2+ is supported since HumHub 1.3)
  • MySQL (5.5 or later) or MariaDB with utf8mb4 character set support and InnoDB storage engine installed
  • A minimum 500 MB of free disk space
  • A minimum 64 MB of memory allocated to PHP
  • A minimum of 50 MB of database space

I am only not sure about the first one, Shell access. Is it available for free? Please help me! Thanks in advance.

Hi and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Shell access (e.g. ssh) to server - NOPE
InnoDB storage engine - NOPE

• set_time_limit() NOPE - The PHP time limit was set to 20 seconds for fair usage reasons, so it’s not possible to increase it. Our servers are pretty zippy, so 20 seconds is enough for almost all purposes

• escapeshellcmd() NOPE - any kind of shell access is blocked

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for the fast reply. Do Ifastnet premium Hosting gives access to above?

1 Like

iFastNet’s premium hosting does give access to InnoDB and set_time_limit() functions.

SSH access to the servers is not available with premium hosting, only with their Business Hosting plans. But I’m not sure why Humhub asks for SSH access, since it can already execute code on the server itself.

1 Like

Thanks, For the help. My Problem was solved.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.