Html being put in to in to load.php making problems

I run a wiki on infinityfree on a mediawiki install and i started noticeing problems so i check the cosole and it says
load.php?debug=false&lang=en&modules=startup&only=scripts&skin=vector:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
And affter lots of cups of coffie i manged to figer it out
The file load.php is ment to be JavaScript file, not HTML were as the hosting is ingecting HTML there for brakeing the script so i was wouldering if there a way to stop this or change it where it ingectes JavaScript not html so it wont brake the file the web url is
I am hopeing that this can be sorted so that i dont have to move host
AKA Ctech1711

I checked the output of one of the load.php requests, and it looks like the issue is caused by the fact that a PHP error is being shown on the page (the same one as you can see on the main page). Please try to fix the actual error message if you can, but disabling dispay_errors in PHP would likely do the trick as well (the setting can be found in the control panel under Alter PHP Config, but may be controlled by MediaWiki as well).