How to move files on ftp?

Hello. Yesterday I was deactivating my account by accident. So this morning I reactivating my hosting account. But i visiting my Joomla website, and “domain on sale” kind-of page appears. Looking at KB, and it says I must move the files to new home directory after I reactivating my hosting account. And my question is, how I move files and directories to new directory? Also does the database affected too? Thanks.

Does this mean that the domain is for sale and not yours? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

And may we know what’s your website link?

3 Likes

Looks like it.

https://twilyhoney.rf.gd

Update: now my website timed-out. Don’t know why, but I actually re-add the subdomain in my cpanel after I reactivating my hosting account earlier.

It’s working fine?

Clear your browser caches, then add those files that you want to add or a index.html inside the htdocs.

May I see the inside of your Online File Manager? Just hide your ip address or url link.

Oh sorry about that. Maybe it was my router. :slight_smile:

Here you go.

put or upload your files inside the twilyhoney.rf.gd > htdocs, then clear your caches.

not on that htdocs

Interesting thing is I move every file and directory to twilyhoney.rf.gd > htdocs (photo below)

And the site with ?i=1 also the domain in sale page :confused:

The page page is returned because unknown domains in our nameservers are redirected to it. So this may not be an issue of browser cache, but rather of DNS cache.

5 Likes

Thanks very much :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.