How to add design to pdf

I am on Android and I have written a book on a writing app but it only printed me out the content of my book in a PDF but I want to add a design like the zig zag line on the borders of the book and add some other elements on the PDF and it should be reflected to all other pages of PDF. How to do it for free on android

Hi MIR_INAM,

Simply place the book content as plaintext into Word, and then add shapes to design from there. While it is possible on Android, you will have a better editing experience with a desktop/laptop setup.

If you do not own Word, use the online free version of it. It also achieves the same thing you require.

Cheers!

7 Likes

You could also use PowerPoint, Google Slides, or Canva as you can get more control over the overall design of your page.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I was writing a book on my mobile phone and I finished it’s formatting on mobile phone itself but I have the issue of adding the inner design of my book like I want a colourful border around the each page of book. I have designed an image from Canva as its interior page design and I just want it to be the background of my every page in the book.I found that avepdf PDF watermark tool but it has an issue as it is considered as an image in the PDF and if I try to select a text in my PDF, the image is selected.So the image is just over the text even if it is set below the text.So I want help for suggesting me a good website that can do my work and where I could be able to position the image also.I can use abode acrobat but it is pro version and I don’t want that.

pdfgear might do the job

6 Likes

oh bro, that is not the thing but I want to add a frame on every page of book, I can do it one by one each page but I want to do it in bulk to all pages.

does it not allow you to select all pages from the side bar and then apply the effect (either a border or background image containing a border) ?

if not then im sorry for suggesting pdfgear

4 Likes