How Do I Access php.ini File?

I don’t know that how can I access my php.ini file. Although I know its address (as in the screenshot)

But I can’t see any directory related to that in my file manager (screenshot below)SS_2

Between my file manager is MONSTA!

With free hosting, you dun hv php.ini access.
Upgrade to premium hosting?

2 Likes

:confused:

As with all web hosting servers, the configuration files for the server are not accessible to you. It’s a shared hosting server, meaning there are many other users and websites on the server which you could break if you would let you edit server configuration files.

Why do you want to access the php.ini file? Do you need information about what’s in there? Or do you want to change some settings? If so, which settings do you need to change and why? Maybe we can help you find a way to achieve the same goal without access to the server configuration.

1 Like

I want to change the Max Upload File Size of WordPress in php.ini file. I can’t even upload file of 10 or 13 MBs. That’s why I was asking…

Perhaps you shd read this…

Also,

The InfinityFree web servers have size limits for all files. If the file size exceeds the limit, the file is automatically deleted.

The size limits are:

• HTML and PHP files are limited 1 MB.
  • .htaccess files are limited to 10 kB.
  • All other files are limited to 10 MB.
2 Likes

You can’t acces php.ini file in free hosting.

Thanks! I have read the articles & related articles there. They all are suggesting to use an FTP File Manager, but I can’t access ftpupload.net :frowning:

Are you just typing ftpupload.net to google ?

No! LOL.

I have just fixed it now by using an FTP software! Thanks :slight_smile:

But files larger than 10 MB are automatically deleted even now also… I’m now trying to extract the zip file in my PC & then upload the files one by one to server XD

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.