Hey u admin why the hell are you deleting my topics

Ok so all admins and moderators are wispering to each other now :smiley:

We prefer public messages nothing secret.
tenor (95)

Should Infinityfree accept the gift inaplanet.com
  • No
  • Yes
  • May be
0 voters

??
Please no more discussions here, cd discord

ah kk

deleted :smiling_face:

And everybody is tired of you.

Woah woah wait, they can’t namecall but you can insult them like that? (Honestly, that might be true but still, it’s mean). I mean, sure everyone’s tired and sick of having to reply but that seems a little harsh.

@642528 look. From the looks of it your misunderstanding led to a whole bunch of other people misunderstanding and it just got out of control. No one is trying to be mean or rude here, we might have just taken it the wrong way. In life people are all unique and so no one knows what you are thinking. So when you come in and start saying things that may make sense in your head but you don’t provide extra details, we might just interpret it wrong. We are all trying to be nice people here, just give us a chance, specify what you want clearly, and maybe, just maybe… people won’t give you a hard time here. That said, there are people here who don’t want to help at all. Just ignore them and keep on loving life. Have fun and please don’t think we are all monsters out to get you and beat you up verbally.

9 Likes

I don’t see how it is an insult, probably i might take time to update my knowledge about types of insults, I didn’t mean to insult him although i approve i was quite harsh that time.

2 Likes

Yeah. I feel like maybe we can correct this by trying to fix his/our misunderstanding of the problem or whatever.

1 Like

If @anon19508339 hadn’t removed your posts - I would have done the same !
just because you made a few clones to bypass the limits set by the forum

Stuff has no obligation to justify their actions and it is only their goodwill to point out to users what they are doing wrong if they themselves are not able to see it

And if the user violates again and again, it is normal for your posts to be deleted or even your acc to be canceled

Time is precious !

https://forum.infinityfree.com/guidelines

14 Likes

Hello @Admin any updates ??

Words can only do so much to wash away a bad experience.

If a company consistently gives me a bad service, there are only so many apologies and excuses I will tolerate before looking for an alternative. I myself do give second chances, and I do think that companies are defined not by the issues they have, but how they respond to them.

But at some point, you’re just being naive if you stay with a company when they keep failing to deliver.

If you, @65756745 feel that we’ve had too many issues or didn’t respond to them properly, I totally understand you’ve given up on InfinityFree. I probably would too. I can explain a thousand times that “this is not how our service normally works, this is a very rare exception”, but if you don’t believe that anymore, then you have all the rights and reasons to leave.

Hear, hear. Don’t go play moderator by responding to the bad posts. Just flag it.

What updates?

9 Likes

He wants to know whatever you’re going to accept it or not.

4 Likes

:clap: for admin who is the most humble and non-commercial web host (except for in the knowledge page :wink:) person ever.

5 Likes

4 Likes

I know that flagging/deleting is better than arguing but I didn’t know that’d cause drama.

1 Like

The whole point of life is finding out what works and what doesn’t.

:smiley:

1 Like

@Admin
I was asking if you want to take inaplanet.com domain as a gift ?
As to a hosting company this is a suitable gift in my sense.

Why exactly?

Please read the whole issue (post)