Help!

hello all,

I have a problem when I open File manager it shows the page 404 Not Found

nginx

Also, I can’t log in in Wordpress:

Parse error : syntax error, unexpected ‘<’, expecting end of file in /home/vol1000_8/infinityfree.com/if0_35170644/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/screen.php on line 245

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.

These problems happened while I’m uploading back ups of my website to this new hosting provider at file manager individually.

Can you help me plz?
Thank you

P.s : My website is: sashamaltese.com

Do it using the FileZilla client instead, the default filemanager is unstable and not suitable for this thing.

3 Likes

Can you guide me how to use FileZilla? Because I have downloaded but don’t understand how to upload there.

Think something crashed in phpcode /includes/screen.php on line 245

Connect with your ftp credentials showing in IF dashboard then upload the necessa files inside htdocs folder which showing in ftpzilla

2 Likes

all right, will do thanks

1 Like

how can I fix this crashing thing then?

Try to remove any plugins if u installed…some times plugins also make errors like this

1 Like

I cant log in to WordPress how can I remove it?

If you want to remove a broken plugin, the advice in this article can help:

Since you’re uploading a backup however, if you still have the original files, I’d suggest deleting everything currently uploaded to this hosting and reuploading them through Filezilla.

5 Likes

ok thank you so much

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.