Help me

every time i click my website it keeps popping up with: Let’s Make Something Awesome your account is all set up, it’s time to build your website!

I have already cleared my cache, even checked my html files and made sure the main one is called index.html and i have tried the page multiple times after multiple days. Please help this is for an assignment needed to pass my school. floridaharr2.infinityfreeapp.com
I have even tried to fix the name and tried to create another website name using www.example.com/frontpage.html and it still did not work i was unable to even give it the .html name after if PLEASE HELP!

Are you sure you’ve posted the right domain?

8 Likes

We’d love to help you with this, but you can’t if you first delete your domain name and then ask why it doesn’t work.

Are you still having this issue? If so, please tell us which still active site you have this issue on, and keep this site active while we are having a look.

And if you’re no longer interested in having the issue solved, please tell us here so we won’t have to waste our time on a problem you don’t care about anymore.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.