Guzzle or other PHP HTTP Client

Hi. Does anyone have Composer installed? I want to run a PHP HTTP client. Guzzle runs on Composer. Just wondering if that combo can be run here. Any experience in that area?

Did you read the TOS?

6 Likes

Yes. Are you referring to the .exe limitation? Thus that would answer my question and tell me why no one is runny Guzzle 7 here?

Thanks

Install Composer, then run composer require guzzlehttp/guzzle in your PHP project directory to add Guzzle. Use Guzzle for HTTP requests in your PHP code to interact with API and fetch data.

2 Likes

Yes, using Guzzle on your site is no problem (it’s just a nice wrapper around curl, and curl is available), and neither is using Composer.

Please do keep in mind that we don’t provide command line access on our hosting. So to use Composer packages, you will need to install the Composer dependencies on your own computer first, and then upload your full website with all dependencies (so including the generated vendor folder) to your hosting account over FTP.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.