Gratitude Post

Hello,
i am posting this to show my gratitude towards infinityfree for keeping such an awesome service up and running for free, it helps lot of people like me who couldn’t afford to pay for hosting yet desire to host website out of passion.
Thank-you so much @Admin, other team members [if any] and community members who stay 24x7 up on this forum to solve problems, you people are just amazing.

19 Likes

agreed, Infinity Free are 1 in :infinity:

5 Likes

It is a remarkable service; I wasn’t expecting it to be so reliable, but it’s done a faultless job for me for the last few years. I know some people have had their sites disappear for technical reasons though, so you do have to make sure you back everything up and don’t expect things to be restored for you if something goes wrong. I too thank Infinity Free for enabling me to maintain a web presence in these difficult times.

8 Likes

HERE HERE ! . . ’ " awesome service " ’ FULLY AGREE NOW WHERE’S THAT CAPSLOCK !?!??! humour

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.